Yorke Peninsula Blue Swimmer Crab Catch N Dine
Included in the gift box: Unique
Partner Name: Catch N Cook World Tour
Address: james wel
Fill your life with adrenaline with this cruise experience gift in South Australia for one.
Searching for blue swimmer crabs is so much fun, it has made Yorke Peninsula a famous destination for this activity. Our guides will lead you to the best spots for 2 hours of crab raking fun and taste your catches in the freshest possible way. Take a leisurely day out of your hectic vacation. Feel the wind in your hair, smell the salt in the air and bask in the sunshine while we take care of the details!
This is not a trip to catch as many crabs as you can, it'ss about finding the best ones for the cook to do the magic. The taste is unbeatable when live crabs are cooked, you just cannot taste it anywhere else especially when the crabs were caught by yourself. Although we cannot 100% guarantee you can catch one, when you do it'ss going to be an unforgettable experience. We do everything we can to make it happen!
- All crabbing equipment including rake, glove, aqua boots, crab measure, carrying bucket
- A delicious Asian lunch / dinner at a restaurant (Including stir-fried crabs if they were caught successfully)
- A full demonstration of hunting technique and making sure all fishing rules are complied
What'ss the day look like
- Meet at one of the beaches near Ardrossan, the exact meetup time and locations depends on the tide that day
- 30mins briefing session and get your crab raking gears
- 2hrs of crab searching and raking
- Head to the restaurant and enjoy your freshly caught crab meal
What to Bring
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses
- Plenty of water
- Watersport clothes on and a set of spare clothes
- A wind jacket regardless of all weather conditions
What to expect
- This is a hunt! If you want the cheapest, most practical way to acquire crabs, then a seafood store may be the best option. But if you want to try the unbeatable taste of live crabs and a life-time experience, this is a trip for you.
- The price includes the cost of cooking up to three blue swimmer crabs.
- Again this is a hunt, therefore we cannot 100% guarantee crabs can be caught in every tour
- The best crab raking conditions are on sunny days at low tides with minimal wind, keep in mind while booking your tours that we can not control mother nature
- Sometimes, depending on the site landscape, there'ss a long walk between the car park and the crabbing spot. It requires crab rakers to have good fitness and don'st mind their legs getting muddy.
- A lot of the crabbing sites are remote therefore no public toilet available, strongly recommend a toilet break before reaching the raking site
- Children can be accommodated (highly recommended above the age of 6), but guardians are ultimately responsible for your child while out raking.
- Reservations cancelled 2 calendar days in advance of tour will receive a full refund less the booking fee of 5%.
- No refund for reservations cancelled within 2 calendar days.
- Any Tour cancelled by us due to inclement weather or other conditions beyond our control shall receive a 100% refund.