Autopia Tours: Melbourne To Adelaide 2 Day
Partner Name: Get Lost Travel - Victoria / New South Wales (Auto
Address: Melbourne Victoria 300
Be delighted with this nature tour experience gift in Victoria for one.
This fare price is (Per Person) suitable for Adults or Children in a Double/Twin Share Room. Children aged between 12 to 17 years old, must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian at all times.
TOUR CODE: MA2-S --- Standard Motel Accommodation (Double/Twin Room)
OPERATES: Mon (Apr-Oct) / Mon, Fri (Nov-Mar)
TOUR DURATION: 2 Days / 1 Night
MAIN PICKUP LOCATION & TIME: Immigration Museum - 400 Flinders St, corner of Market St Melbourne @ 7:35am.
- An overland journey from Melbourne to Adelaide
- Drive the famous National Heritage Listed Great Ocean Road
- Photo at Memorial Arch and Great Ocean Road sign
- Australian native wildlife, flora, and fauna
- Enjoy a guided walk through the ancient Great Otway National Park
- See the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, Razorback & Island Archway
- Overnight stay in the Grampians heart Halls Gap
- Explore the Grampians National Park via hiking and walking trails
- Relax at the base of the spectacular Mackenzie Falls
- Panoramic views from Reeds, Boroka, and The Balconies lookouts
Experience the stunning scenery on this two-day journey through a diverse range of natural wonders. From the wild shipwreck coastline of Loch Ard Gorge, to limestone cliffs at the Twelve Apostles. Or ancient mountain views in Grampians National Park, in search of wildlife, waterfalls and that Australian bush landscape rich in indigenous culture.
Day 1: Melbourne - Halls Gap
Enjoy stunning scenery of the Great Ocean Road and discover the remarkable rock formations of the iconic 12 Apostles. Learn about the tragic tale of the shipwreck coast, visit the hidden beach of Loch Ard Gorge and stop along the way to search for native Australian wildlife. You will discover some of the world'ss tallest trees as you explore the ancient and beautiful rainforest of the Great Otway National Park. Meals: N/A. Accom: Gariwerd Motel or similar (ensuite bathroom facilities). Driving Distance: 520km.
Day 2: Halls Gap - Adelaide
On the second day wake up to amazing views and kangaroos of the Grampians National Park, an area rich in Aboriginal culture and set in a beautiful and rugged landscape. The Grampians bushland is surrounded by an abundance of Australian flora and fauna and the hiking trails and waterfalls will surely leave a lasting impression! After an incredible 2 days exploring the coastline and mountain ranges, we make our way through to Adelaide, arriving around 7:30pm. Meals: Breakfast. Accom: N/A. Driving Distance: 510km. Hike Distance: 2km.
- One-way transfer from Melbourne to Adelaide
- 1 Nights's private motel accommodation - with ensuite (Halls Gap)
- Includes: 1 x Breakfast
- All National Park entrance fees
- Guided bush walks included (~2km total)
- Guaranteed Australian wildlife in its natural habitat
- Hosted by experienced driver-guide
- Air-conditioned small group travel
- Comprehensive tour commentary
- Select inner-city pickup and drop off points
- Any meals not indicated within the itinerary
- Travel insurance is recommended
- Personal expenses
WHAT TO BRING:
1 Litre water bottle, overnight bag & small day pack, any medications you usually take, please ensure you pack appropriately, all weather conditions, warm jacket, thermals (advisable for the colder months), comfortable walking shoes with tread, hat, sunscreen & sunglasses, swimmers, towel & toiletries, camp torch/headlamp, camera.
Private Single Motel Room accommodation fares apply to Adults only. Children aged between 6 to 17 years old are required to stay in a private double or twin room and must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian. This tour is not suitable for infants or children 5 years and under.
In the event of rain or inclement weather, your experience will still go ahead, unless contacted by the provider.
THINGS TO KNOW:
- Private motel accommodation fares apply to Adults & Child and over. Single Rooms are adults only.
- Children aged between 6 to 17 years old are required to stay in a private double or twin room and must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian.
- This tour is not suitable for infants or children 5 years and under.
- All accommodation upgrades are subject to availability and on request.
- A moderate to advanced level of fitness is required to complete the walks.
- Walks can be up to 2km in length, often over steep and rocky sections and in direct sunlight. Length of walks may vary and will be at the guide'ss discretion.
- A similar alternative will be provided should our normal scheduled stops be closed for any reason.
- Limited storage space on our vehicle, baggage kept to 1 x 25kg travel bag, 1 x 5kg day bag
- Please notify the provider of any dietary requirements, medical conditions and your travelling contact number at the time of booking.
- BLACKOUT DATES: 26DEC, 28DEC, 30DEC, 02JAN 2022-23 / 25DEC, 27DEC, 29DEC, 01JAN 2023-24.