Autopia Tours: Great Ocean Road Experience
Included in the gift box: Ultimate
Partner Name: Get Lost Travel - Victoria / New South Wales (Auto
Be amused by this nature tour experience gift in Victoria for one.
TOUR CODE: GOR-B
TOUR DURATION: 12 Hours
MAIN PICKUP LOCATION & TIME: Immigration Museum - 400 Flinders St, corner Market St, Melbourne @ 7:35am.
- Journey along the world-famous National Heritage Listed Great Ocean Road
- See the historic Memorial Arch the Great Ocean Road sign
- Search for Australian wildlife in its natural habitat
- Enjoy a guided walk through an ancient rainforest Great Otway National Park
- Visit the beach of Loch Ard Gorge surrounded by dramatic cliff walls
- Take in panoramic views at the 12 Apostles lookout in the delight of the afternoon sun
Great Ocean Road tour is one of the world'ss most spectacular coastal drives! Leaving Melbourne, we pass Anglesea before enjoying morning tea at Southern Australia'ss beautiful beaches. Twist and the wind along the spectacular Great Ocean Road enjoying awesome coastal photo opportunities. Along the way stop to see cuddly koalas in the wild. Enjoy the world'ss most spectacular coastal drives as you travel on the world-famous National Heritage Listed Great Ocean Road Tour. There is no word to express the beauty of the Great Ocean Road Tour. See the abundance of Australian wildlife, whilst checking out the magnificent surf beaches, and walk amongst the ancient rainforest, before arriving in the afternoon to witness the marvel of these gigantic limestone stacks known as the 12 Apostles located in Port Campbell National Park.
- National Park entry fees
- Australian wildlife sightings, in the wild!
- Onboard water refill station
- Experienced driver-guide
- Air-conditioned mini-coach travel
- Comprehensive tour commentary
- Select inner-city pickup and drop off points
- Any meals not indicated within the itinerary
- Travel insurance is recommended
- Personal expenses
WHAT TO BRING:
Refillable water bottle, small day bag 5-7kg, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, all-weather clothing, windbreaker, camera, comfortable walking shoes, money for snacks and meals, camera to capture every moment.
Child fare prices apply from 0 to 12 years old. Infants aged 0 to 4 are not permitted to travel on adult laps and must be safely restrained within a child protective seat. Infant protective seats are free of charge and must be requested at the time of booking.