Wildlife Tours Australia: 1 Day Lake Mountain Snow Waterfalls + Chocolate Tour
Included in the gift box: Ultimate
Partner Name: Get Lost Travel - Victoria / New South Wales (Auto
Address: Melbourne Victoria 300
Be delighted with this nature tour experience gift in Victoria for one.
TOUR CODE: WLM-B
OPERATES: Daily from 10JUN2023 - 03SEP2023 (*snow dependent)
TOUR DURATION: 9:30 hours
MAIN PICKUP LOCATION & TIME: Old Melbourne Gaol - 377 Russell St, opposite Space Hotel, Melbourne @ 8:00AM.
- Scenic drive through the Yarra Valley, one of the world'ss premier wine growing regions
- Extraordinary views only 90 minutes from Melbourne
- Enjoy 3 hours of snow fun for the whole family
- Time to arrange a ski lesson or venture down one of the toboggan slopes
- Take a short nature walk to the base of Steavenson Falls
- Cruise home via the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery
- Watch the art of chocolate making and indulge in tasting samples
Join us on the scenic drive to this magical winter wonderland. This family-friendly mountain resort guarantees a memorable experience of action and adventure. On our journey towards the mountain, we stop for refreshments at the famous Beechworth Bakery (grab a place to purchase lunch at guests' own expense) and then take a stroll at the stunning Steavenson Waterfall in Marysville, some of the tallest in Victoria. Visit Lake Mountain, Melbourne'ss closest snow resort, with its picturesque chalets overlooking the mountains surrounded by miles of cross-country ski tracks and toboggan fields. Make a snowman, try tobogganing, take a cross country ski lesson or just throw some snowballs!
Our bus drives right up to the snow so there'ss no need to take any ski lifts or transfer buses. Once on the mountain, you'sll have 3 hours to marvel at the beauty and revel in snow play, jump on the thrilling flying fox or tube runs, shoot down exhilarating toboggan slopes and explore the network of world-class cross-country ski trails. When we'sre done with the snow, we'sll get your taste buds tingling with a stop-off at the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery. We recommend the deliciously smooth Hot Chocolate to finish the day right! Driving Distance: 240km.
*Alternative schedule routes may operate during extreme weather conditions. Equipment Hire is at guests' expense and can be arranged once you arrive onto the Lake Mountain.
- Family-friendly day trip
- Lake Mountain Resort entry fee
- Chocolate samples
- Onboard Wifi & water refill station
- Experienced driver-guide
- Air-conditioned mini-coach travel
- Comprehensive tour commentary
- Select inner-city pick up and drop off points
- Any meals not indicated - lunch at own expense
- Snow hire equipment or clothing (this can be arranged on the day)
- Personal expenses
WHAT TO BRING:
Refillable water bottle, sunglasses, warm clothing, beanie and gloves, snow jacket or raincoat, comfortable walking shoes with tread, money for snack and meals, small day bag 5-7kg, camera to capture every moment.
Child fare prices apply from 0 to 12 years old. Infants aged 0 to 4 are not permitted to travel on adult laps and must be safely restrained within a child protective seat. Infant protective seats are free of charge and must be requested at the time of booking..
Snow equipment hire can be arranged on arrival to Lake Mountain and is at own expense.