Whale Watching! (Private Boat)
Partner Name: Watersports Guru
Address: 10 Lighthouse parade Fingal NSW 248
Enjoy this ultimate whale watching experience gift in New South Wales for one.
We're offering you and your friends and family the experience of a lifetime. Seeing whales in the open ocean is a magical moment but our private bookable tours create a shared memory to cherish forever with your loved ones.
The Humpback Whales pass us by on their great migration bewtween June and November and we invite you to witness a part of this amazing journey. See the whales jump, splash and play with the backdrop of the Tweed and Gold Coast. It's a beautiful place to be.
What to Bring
- Warm clothes
- Sensible shoes
- Sea sickness remedy if required
- Tours depart most days in the AM from the private boathouse located at Fingal Heads, 10 Lighthouse parade, Fingal NSW, 2487
- Whale Watch Cruise is not recommended for children under the age of 3 years
- Cruises will be cancelled upon the discretion of the cruise operator taking into account the weather conditions of the day. Reschedule or full refund will be given
- Please advise at time of booking in the 'Add Booking Notes' section of the Shopping Cart if you are travelling with an infant