Vegan Cooking Master Class
Included in the gift box: Unique
Partner Name: Otao Kitchen
Discover the tantalising flavours of vegan cuisine from India to Japan with our plant-based cooking workshop. Indulge your senses with cooking and tasting sessions, and take home valuable insights to perfect your dishes. Whether you're a home cook looking to up your culinary game or a professional aiming to boost your vegetarian repertoire, this workshop is for you.
Our expert chefs will teach you fundamental kitchen and cooking skills, share tricks of the trade, and provide detailed recipes for you to recreate at home. Join a small and intimate group of like-minded individuals and enjoy a social cooking and dining experience, complete with complimentary wine and beer.
Enroll now and elevate your cooking game to a whole new level with delicious and healthy vegan meals made from scratch every day!
ON THE DAY
JAPANESE COOKINGJan May-Sep
- Chirashi Sushi- Colourful Sushi Rice
- Yaki Ganmodoki - Pan-fried Tofu Cakes
- Kenchin-Jiru- Root Vegetable Stew
- Horensou Goma Ae-Spinach in Sesame Sauce
- Tsukemono (Seasonal Japanese pickles)
KOREAN COOKINGFeb Jun-Oct
- Yeonnik-bap - Sticky Rice Wrapped in Lotus Leaf
- Oi-Baek-Kimchi- White Cucumber Kimchi
- Tteokbokki- Spicy Rice Cakes with Seasonal Vegetables
- Doboo Jeon- Fried Tofu and Vegetable Patties
- Cho-Gochjang Sweet and Spicy Bean Paste Sauce
VIETNAMESE COOKINGMar Jul Nov
- Nuoc Cham- Sweet and Sour Dipping Sauce
- Banh It Tran- Steamed Rice and Mungbean Dumplings
- Goi Cuon- Rice Paper Rolls with Seasonal Vegetables
- Dau Phu Xot Ca Chua Deep-Fried Tofu with Herbs and Tomatoes
- BAon BA2 Huao? Chay - Lemongrass soup with Tofu Cakes
INDIAN COOKINGApr Aug Dec
- Aloo Bajji Pakora | Potato Fritters
- Oralu Chitranna | Kerala Festival Rice
- Malai Kofta- Cashew and Tomato Curry with Potatao and Tofu Balls
- Kurma | Mixed Vegetables with Grated Coconut
- Kara or Palak Chutney | Tomato-Tamarind, or Spinach Sauce
- This Vegan cooking class is perfect for your Christmas Party, Birthday party, Anniversary, Hens Party, Bucks Party, Team Building Cooking, Work lunch and dinner or Corporate event. We can cater to different dietary requirements - please let us know by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For rescheduling made more than 14 days prior to the event, there is no charge to change to your new date. After the first date change, there will be $49pp per date change. For rescheduling made within 14 days prior to the event, we can only accept that you are being sick with a medical certificate, and we will still charge $49 for administration fee.
- No refund or reschedule will take effect (1) if you fail to arrive at the venue at the time stipulated, (2) if you voluntarily leave your class after it has commenced, (3) if you need to leave the event for reasons of bereavement, injury or illness. Travel insurance and medical insurance are therefore strongly recommended.
- In the event that you are unwell, we ask that you send someone in your place. The participants who are not unwell will still be expected to attend.
- Lateness: please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of the class. We cannot accommodate or refund for those who arrive after the scheduled start time, even if you call ahead. The instructor will be expected to start on time and will not be able to repeat the health and safety and/or demonstrations at the beginning of the class.
- Read more of our FAQs and booking terms