Thai Cooking Master Class
Included in the gift box: Unique
Partner Name: Otao Kitchen
Unleash your inner chef and learn to create beautifully healthy Thai dishes to wow your loved ones!
Join Otao Kitchen's immersive cooking lessons and gain an expert understanding of Thai ingredients, flavours and techniques from our talented Chef. Partake in our intimate, hands-on classes where you'll learn to prep, cook and plate up stunning Thai dishes that look as good as they taste - all while enjoying a fun and social atmosphere. Refreshments, wine, beer and recipes are all provided, so that you can recreate your masterpieces at home.
End your culinary adventure by toasting with a glass of sparkling wine to celebrate your newfound skills and devouring your delicious meal together. Book now for this unforgettable Thai cooking experience!
- A hands-on Thai cooking class experience, with expert Chef tuition
- Learn the fundamentals of Thai ingredients and flavours
- How to create the recipes yourself and to your palette
- Cooking tips, tricks, and techniques
- Intimate class sizes in a fun and social setting
- A delicious meal celebrated and enjoyed together, toasted with sparkling wine
- The recipes from your class so you can recreate them at home
ON THE DAY
- This hands-on experience lasts for approximately 3 hours
- Enjoy a complimentary refresher drink on arrival
- Demonstration of the Thai Cooking Class recipes by your Chef
- Tastings, making your entree, mains, salads, desserts
- Sit and eat together at the end with a glass of sparkling wine
- Phrik Nam Plaa- Fish Sauce Dressing
- Kaeng Khiao Wan - Green Curry Paste or
- Kaeng Phet- Red Curry Paste
- Tod Man Khao Pod - Fried Corn Fritters
- Som Tam - Green Papaya Salad
- Kaeng Khiao Wan Kai - Green Curry Chicken or
- Kaeng Phed Phet Yang- Red Curry Duck
THAI ESSENTIAL INGREDIENTS
- Sauces - Fish sauce, soy sauce, sweet chilli, chilli sauce, rice vinegar, shrimp paste, coconut cream, and milk
- Spices - Dry chilli, cumin, coriander seeds, cinnamon, cardamon, slaked lime
- Fresh spices - chilli, ginger, galangal, garlic, kaffir lime leaf, coriander roots, lemongrass, shallot, pandan
- Herbs - Vietnamese mints, Thai basil, spring onion, mint, perilla, Chinese chives
- Vegetable and Fruit - pineapple, sprouts, red cabbage, carrot, daikon, cabbage, papaya, wong bok, mushroom, tofu, iceberg, Thai eggplant, mango, banana
- Meat and Seafood - chicken, beef, pork neck, duck, shrimp
- Dry Goods and Starch - palm sugar, dry shallot, rice stick, sugar, pepper, salt, peanut (option), tomato paste, dry shrimp
- Thai cooking classes are a perfect solution for your Christmas Party, Birthday party, Anniversary, Hens Party, Bucks Party, Team Building Cooking, Work lunch and dinner or Corporate event. We can organize this Cooking Class at your home or any chosen venue for 50+ people.
- We can cater to different dietary requirements - please let us know by email email@example.com
- For rescheduling made more than 14 days prior to the event, there is no charge to change to your new date. After the first date change, there will be $49pp per date change. For rescheduling made within 14 days prior to the event, we can only accept that you are being sick with a medical certificate, and we will still charge $49 for administration fee.
- No refund or reschedule will take effect (1) if you fail to arrive at the venue at the time stipulated, (2) if you voluntarily leave your class after it has commenced, (3) if you need to leave the event for reasons of bereavement, injury or illness. Travel insurance and medical insurance are therefore strongly recommended.
- In the event that you are unwell, we ask that you send someone in your place. The participants who are not unwell will still be expected to attend.
- Lateness: please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of the class. We cannot accommodate or refund for those who arrive after the scheduled start time, even if you call ahead. The instructor will be expected to start on time and will not be able to repeat the health and safety and/or demonstrations at the beginning of the class.
- Read more of our FAQs and booking terms
Stephanie Castagnini - Sep 2022
Nice and spacious, well organised kitchen.
All ingredients and utensils of good quality and ready to go.
Big screen available to watch the teacher cook from your table.
The dishes we made were delicious.
The teacher came around to answer questions, check on progress and taste the dish to see if any further seasoning was needed.
Only thing lacking that might have been nice was some more explanations about the ingredients being used, best places to buy them, how to store them or substitutes if you struggle to find them.
Overall a really enjoyable night and I would definitely come back, thanks!
Mark Weller - May 2022
An excellent afternoon: well organised, generously provided for, delicious food and a totally enjoyable experience.
Ania Krysztofiak - Jun 2022
So much fun, yummy food, great atmosphere!
The space was well prepared, the teacher knew what he was doing, the class was well planned and organised.
My friend and I both loved it and we'sll be back
rubabu95 . December 2022
The class was really great! So many useful cooking skills were learnt by my partner and myself, and we were in awe of what our teaching chef had to offer. We're looking forward to doing more classes from other cuisines in the future by Otao Kitchen! Thanks so much for this wonderful experience!
Alexandra Gawley - Feb 2023Amazing teacher who explained everything clearly.
Would definitely recommend such a good activity and really enjoyed the whole experience.
Robyn Key - Apr 2023
Great class, amazing teacher and a really fun atmosphere. This will be the birthday present for mum for years to come