Team Building Cooking
Included in the gift box: Unique
Partner Name: Otao Kitchen
Discover a new passion with this cooking class experience gift in Victoria for one.
Otao Urban Kitchen are experts in Chef led Cooking Classes that celebrate the love of food through a broad range of cuisines. A Cooking and Team Building Experience is a perfect opportunity to reward your workmates where you can relax together away from your workspace or home office.
This is a team building experience that your team will actually love! A food event that is entertaining and engaging. You will be creating delicious dishes in a fully customised open kitchen, working with wonderful ingredients as you learn new recipes and cooking techniques with your chosen Masterclass cuisine.
Team Building Cooking classes at Otao Kitchen are about getting teams together for an entertaining and engaging hands-on activity, cooking and eating what you have created to build new relationships, confidence and trust.
Bringing your colleagues together for a fun, interactive cooking class is guaranteed to keep your workmates involved and engaged, improving confidence while learning a new skill.
Team building Cooking Classes with Otao can motivate your team, increase their creativity, improve communication and a collaborative spirit. We can include some competition or collaboration activities such as Master chef and Amazing Race, Demonstration Cooking upon request. Alternatively, you can request our online cooking classes.
- A fully interactive cooking session, everyone cooks together with our social cooking party menus
- Can include friendly competitive pressure on the teams
- Explore fundamentals of cooking ingredients, spices and flavour profile
- Listen to cooking tips and tricks and recreate the dishes at home with online recipes
- Flexible with timing from 2 + hours for 6-60 people
ON THE DAY
- Private and Corporate Cooking Events are 2-4 hours in length, depending on your package. We handle all the food, drink and equipment, even aprons so you and your guests can enjoy the bonding time together.
You are introduced to the chef and team for the day. We prep for one hour. Then we together cook all the dishes. Expect to work in pairs or a small team depending on the
team-building format you selected.
Once the chopping and cutting are complete we invite you to have a drink and celebrate new flavours, exotic ingredients, cooking, drinking, eating and sharing your
creations around a large kitchen table.
- We are not an ordinary cooking class, there are no recipes or slide show or lecturing, we are a relaxed space where your team can build connections, make great memories and learn new cuisines and cultures.
- A minimum charge of $1,650 is applied to all group and venue bookings. If your group number falls below the minimum spend, the minimum spend is applied.
- A deposit of 10 seats or 50% whatever greater is required to confirm your booking. Payment may be made via credit or debit card, cash or by invoice. Full payment is required at the time of booking for events, within 14-day of the event date. The balance is due 14 days before the event, upon confirmation of the guest number and their dietary requirements.
- If cancellation is made of more than 14-day notice, we will refund 50% of your deposit. For a cancellation is made within 14 days, no refund will take effect, and you will have to pay for the minimum spend. If your group voluntarily leave or not show up to the event on the day, no refund will take effect.
- Final numbers and dietary requirements for your session must be confirmed no later than 14-day prior to the start time of the cookery session in order to give us enough time to pre-order the necessary ingredients and staff.
- If you would like to increase the number of participants after this time, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss, and we will do the best to accommodate you.