Tastes Of The Yarra Valley Shore Excursion
Partner Name: Australian Coastal Mountain Tours
Address: Melbourne VIC 300
Be delighted with this day tour experience gift in Victoria for one.
Join us on a taste infused adventure through the appetizing Yarra Valley.
The picturesque Yarra Valley is just a 75 minute drive from the port, located to the north east of the city. On the journey from the port we will take in some of the Melbourne city sights.
The Yarra Valley has been recognized as a premium wine region since 1880 and its variations in soil types and rainfall patterns along the valley, result in distinctive vineyard styles.
With a climate cooler than Bordeaux and slightly warmer than Burgundy, good wine making produces high-quality chardonnay, pinot noir and sparkling wines. The region is also known for its agriculture, grazing land and beer, it's scenic, rural atmosphere, small towns, cafes and bistros and is a favorite weekend getaway for locals Melbournians. After arriving at the Yarra we start off with Yering Station, Tarrawarra Estate Winery, Sourmah & Rochford Wines to really get the feel of the Valley.
If you would like to visit other wineries , please lets know.
The Itinerary for this tour:
- Yarra Valley Region:
- Pick up from Cruise Ship Terminal Or Hotel
- Head To Yarra Valley via the CBD (City) approx 1 hour drive
- First winery we will be tasting: Sparking, Still Wines & Cider
- We will visit two winery's prior to lunch at another great winery
- After lunch you may wish to visit the Yarra Valley Chocolate Factory prior to heading back to Melbourne.These Tours can be altered to suit your needs & wishes.
- All tours are small group (max 7) and include luxury vehicle, experienced guide, complimentary water.
- Private Experience
- Wine Tastings Three Winerys
Lunch and any items or purchases of a personal nature are not included in the price of this tour.
- 8.30 to 3.30 ,We can work in with your needs in regard to departure times.