Taste Melbourne '' History, Food & Culture '' Vip Private Tour
Included in the gift box: Unique
Partner Name: Foodie Trails
Treat yourself with this special food tour experience gift in Victoria for one.
just another food tour, on this 4.5-hour cultural experience of Melbourne our
Foodie guides share the stories about the different cultures that call
Melbourne home. Uncover the layers of people, food and history as you learn
about the migrant communities and how these cultures have brought their
cuisines to the city, the history of their foods and the stories of some of the
cultural precincts of Melbourne. Taste the flavours of Native Australian
cuisine and discover the beautiful ingredients and their benefits. You will
leave this tour, having a nice walk around town, belly full and stories from
our multicultural communities.
Included in your tour
- Your own private tour guide
- A visit to the immigration museum, an introduction to Melbourne'ss migrant stories.
- 4 -5 tasting stops in unique eateries from different cultural cuisines, including the history and stories of the eateries and cuisines.
- A drink with your main meal
- Meet and Pick up / drop off from your CBD hotel - walking or using free trams
- Flexibility with small adjustments to tour offerings to suit customers, tastes and interests.
- Walk between each venue is no more than 15 mins with a total walking time of about 45 mins on tour
- The food tastings are substantial and are a light meal for most people
Tours run Tue Sat on demand starting anytime between 9am and 3.30pm (by request only)
All dietary requirements can be catered for. Please advise yours at the time of booking.
Total walking time is only 45 mins between stops.