Spanish Cooking Master Class
Included in the gift box: Unique
Partner Name: Otao Kitchen
Join our Spanish cooking class and immerse yourself in the freshest ingredients and traditional cooking techniques. Spain's rich culture and culinary diversity await, and we invite you to taste it all. You'll unlock the secrets of Spanish cuisine, enjoy the tradition of sharing food, and create unforgettable memories around the table, whether with your friends, family, or work colleagues.
Our expert chef will guide you through hands-on lessons in a fun and social setting, teaching you everything from the fundamentals of Spanish flavours to cooking tricks and techniques. Sip wine and beer as you prepare and savour a delicious meal together, culminating in a celebration of your culinary creations.
And the best part? You'll receive online recipes from your class, so you can recreate your favourite dishes at home. Book your spot now for an unforgettable, gourmet experience.
- A hands-on Spanish cooking class experience, with expert Chef tuition
- Learn the fundamentals of Spanish ingredients and flavors
- How to create Spanish recipes yourself and to your palette
- Cooking tips, tricks, and techniques
- Intimate class sizes in a fun and social setting
- A delicious meal celebrated and enjoyed together, toasted with sparkling wine and beers
- The online recipes from your class so you can recreate them at home
ON THE DAY
- This hands-on experience lasts for approximately 3 hours
- Enjoy a complimentary refresher drink on arrival
- Demonstration of the Spanish Cooking Class Recipes by your Chef
- Tastings, making your entree, mains, salads, desserts
- Sit and eat together at the end with a glass of sparkling wine
SAMPLE MENU: (menus subject to seasonal change)
- Croquetas De Jamon/ De Bacalao- Ham and Cheese Croquettes, or Salt Cod Croquettes
- Paella Valenciana - Rice with Seasonal Seafood and Chicken
- Romesco- Capsicum Sauce
- Pintxos- Jamon y Manchengo - ham and manchego toast
- Spanish cooking classes are a perfect solution for your Christmas Party, Birthday party, Anniversary, Hens Party, Bucks Party, Team Building Cooking, Work lunch and dinner or Corporate event. We can organize This Cooking Class at your home or any chosen venue.
- We can cater to different dietary requirements - please let us know by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For rescheduling made more than 14 days prior to the event, there is no charge to change to your new date. After the first date change, there will be $49pp per date change. For rescheduling made within 14 days prior to the event, we can only accept that you are being sick with a medical certificate, and we will still charge $49 for administration fee.
- No refund or reschedule will take effect (1) if you fail to arrive at the venue at the time stipulated, (2) if you voluntarily leave your class after it has commenced, (3) if you need to leave the event for reasons of bereavement, injury or illness. Travel insurance and medical insurance are therefore strongly recommended.
- In the event that you are unwell, we ask that you send someone in your place. The participants who are not unwell will still be expected to attend.
- Lateness: please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of the class. We cannot accommodate or refund for those who arrive after the scheduled start time, even if you call ahead. The instructor will be expected to start on time and will not be able to repeat the health and safety and/or demonstrations at the beginning of the class.
- Read more of our FAQs and booking terms
Nga Nguyen - Apr 2021
Thanks so much Dylan! That sauce was o.m.g! That crispy charred base for the paella was o.m.g! Thanks for all your help
Jenny Chan - Dec 2022
It'ss always a pleasure having a cooking lesson with Otao Kitchen Cooking School as they deliver everything at a high standard. You will get insights into Spanish food and culture as you prepare a few different Spanish dishes. An instructor from a Spanish background, Dylan, who is pleasant and provides clear instruction. My Saturday night was completed with a filling feast with different wines and good company. I would highly recommend this Spanish experience.