South Of Noosa Tour: Hidden Beaches, Mountains, Islands And Villages With Lunch
Luxury Private Tou
Partner Name: Joel's Journeys
Address: PO BOX 667 Noosa Heads QLD 456
Be amused by this day tour experience gift in Queensland for one.
Explore the secrets of the Sunshine Coast and the hidden hotspots of its northern beaches, where you'sll discover villages, mountain and coastal walks, islands and more, with lunch overlooking the surf in Coolum and a drink with a view at our last stop.
- You will be picked up at 9am for a short drive to our first stop at the beautiful Peregian Beach Village. Here you can explore the wonderful variety of boutique locally owned stores in what'ss becoming one of Noosa'ss favourite shopping hideaways. Make sure you save some time to also walk through the park to the secluded Peregian surf beach.
- After another short drive we will take an easy climb to the top of the 70 metre high Emu Mountain, which is not much of a mountain, but offers incredible panoramic views of the area. Our experienced guide will point out some endemic plants that cannot be found anywhere else in the world.
- Next we visit Coolum Beach, home of one of Australia'ss best surfers, where we will take in the sea views from the clifftops of Point Arkwright before walking the coastal boardwalk down to Coolum Beach esplanade.
- As it is now time for lunch, you will be seated at your table overlooking the Coolum surf, where you will indulge in your included lunch with a drink. Once you'sve eaten you can decide whether to stay for another drink or go explore the beach, park, or shops until it'ss time to leave.
- A scenic drive south of Coolum will land us in a hidden part of the Sunshine Coast called Mudjimba where you can peer across at Old Woman Island from this little paradise and get some sand between the toes.
- Our most southerly stop of the tour could easily be your favourite as we walk the Maroochy river mouth and visit the smallest island on the coast, with uninterrupted views of Maroochydore and Cotton Tree.
- A tour along this stretch of the Sunshine Coast would not be complete without a cold drink at possibly the best positioned surf club in Australia, with incredible views and a newly refurbished restaurant and bar. We'sll get the first round of drinks and let you sit back and reflect on your day or go explore a little before we leave.
- One last short drive will get you dropped back to your accommodation by approximately 4:30pm in time for sunset and dinner.
- Peregian Village shopping precinct alongside Peregian Beach
- Emu Mountain climb with Panoramic views
- Coolum Headland Coastal Walk
- Lunch with drink at restaurant overlooking Coolum Beach
- Hidden Islands, including walking to one around the Maroochy River mouth.
- Refreshing drink with a view at one of Australia'ss finest surf clubs
- Sightseeing and stunning scenic coastal drives
- Door to door pick-up and drop-off at your home or accommodation
- Commentary throughout the day from experienced host
- Comfort of a luxury vehicle with reclining seats, individual USB ports, air-conditioning & heating, fridge
Door to Door Pick-ups and Drop-offs
Joel'ss Journeys will pick-up and drop-off customers at their home or accommodation in the Noosa Region and surrounds, including from the Noosa Hinterland to Peregian Beach and out to Doonan and Eumundi. Please ensure you provide your pick-up address when you make the booking. Pick ups outside of the above locations may incur a surcharge.
Sunshine Coast Airport Drop-off Available
Make the most of your departure day and be dropped-off at the Sunshine Coast Airport after your tour or transfer for no extra cost. We have plenty of luggage room on the bus to stow your bags for the duration of the tour or transfer. Ensure you select the appropriate airport transfer checkbox option when you make your tour or transfer booking.
You will be chauffeured around in comfort in our luxury vehicle with a maximum of 10 guests. Our bus is equipped with reclining seats and a USB port for each seat to recharge your phones and cameras throughout a day. The vehicle has a fridge running throughout the day to keep cool any cold produce you purchase.
Your host is an experienced tour guide and driver who lives in the Noosa region, is passionate about the natural world, respectful of indigenous culture and has received many positive compliments and reviews from customers.