Secrets Of Noosa Tour With Oceanview Lunch, Nature And Noosa River Ferry
Luxury Private Tour
Partner Name: Joel's Journeys
Address: PO BOX 667 Noosa Heads QLD 456
Fill your life with special moments with this day tour experience gift in Queensland for one.
Experience Noosa'ss hidden gems on our Secrets of Noosa Tour where you'll experience corners of Noosa that you never knew existed, including art, nature, food, drink, chocolate, history, culture, panoramic views and a ferry ride on the Noosa River.
- You will be picked up from your accommodation at 10:30am and taken to a panoramic view of this paradise we call Noosa, overlooking Noosa's villages, beaches, river, and hinterland.
- After a very short drive we will walk over Noosa'ss most historical footbridge and explore some key features of Noosa'ss main creek system.
- We'sll then see the source of this creek, which is a beautiful lake that'ss part of the Noosa Everglades system with birdlife aplenty.
- As it'ss time for lunch, we will take you to a restaurant in Sunshine Beach with some of the best ocean views on the coast. Your lunch and drink are included. Time permitting, you may have a little time to explore this village too.
- Next we will reveal Noosaville'ss hidden hub for you to explore. This hub has something for everyone from Noosa'ss own chocolate factory to Noosa'ss own breweries, gin distillery and everything else in between, including iconic surf stores, photographer'ss gallery, famous antique store and more.
- Next stop is Tewantin where you will be guided through Noosa'ss historical centre along the river towards the Noosa Marina where we admire an art exhibit at the Noosa Regional Gallery on the way.
- Explore the shops and boats and bridge at Noosa Marina before boarding the Noosa Ferry.
- Once you have boarded the Noosa River Ferry, you will experience the last stretch of this wonderful day with a drink in hand as you journey along the river from Tewantin back to Noosa Heads. The ferry fare and drink are included.
- Upon arriving at the Sofitel stop at Noosa Heads on the ferry, we will pick you up in the bus and drop you back to your accommodation by approximately 4:30pm, unless of course you would rather walk, if your accommodation is close by.
- Panoramic lookout over the Noosa region
- Walk over Noosa'ss most historic footbridge
- Nature's picturesque around Noosa'ss main creek and lake system
- Lunch with drink at Sunshine Beach restaurant with ocean views
- Noosaville's hidden hotspot for iconic surf shops, breweries, chocolate, art, antiques
- Historic Tewantin, Regional Gallery and Noosa Marina
- Noosa River Ferry ride from Tewantin to Noosa Heads with a drink included
- Commentary throughout the day from experienced host
- Comfort of a luxury vehicle with reclining seats, individual USB ports, air-conditioning & heating
Door to Door Pick-ups and Drop-offs
Joel'ss Journeys will pick-up and drop-off customers at their home or accommodation in the Noosa Region, including from the Noosa Hinterland to Peregian Beach and out to Doonan and Eumundi. Please ensure you provide your pick-up address when you make the booking. Pick ups outside of the above locations may incur a surcharge.
You will be chauffeured around in comfort in our luxury vehicle with a maximum of 10 guests. Our bus is equipped with reclining seats and a USB port for each seat to recharge your phones and cameras throughout a day. The vehicle has a fridge running throughout the day to keep cool any cold produce you purchase.
Your host is an experienced tour guide and driver who lives in the Noosa region, is passionate about the natural world, respectful of indigenous culture and has received many positive compliments and reviews from customers.