School Holiday Program
Included in the gift box: Unique
Partner Name: Woodlands
Enjoy this ultimate horse riding experience gift in Victoria for one.
Allow your child to get in to the School Holiday spirit by attending Woodlands School Holiday Program! This is a great opportunity for your child to participate in 3 hours of enjoyment, where they will learn all about horses and riding in a safe environment! Your child will receive guided coaching and support, whilst they grow their confidence around horses, develop their horsemanship, riding skills and participate in a trail ride!
The program is suitable for beginners through to intermediate level competency. Attendees are matched in to groups relevant to age and experience level.
THINGS TO NOTE:
1. Wear long pants and covered shoes such as runners/sneakers or boots. Inappropriate clothing will result in forfeit of the session.
2. Bring your own refreshments, snacks and drinks.
3. We will provide helmets.
4. Arrival time is 15 minutes prior to start time. Latecomers will result in forfeit of the session.
5. Half day programs run from 9:30am-12:30pm and 1:30pm-4:30pm. No spectators will be allowed to enter the riding area so parents can drop off their kids and have a breather for the day!
6. Instructors will take photos and/or videos and can be downloaded via a link emailed to you automatically after each session within 48 hours.
**IMPORTANT: For bookings with less than a day notice or same day bookings, please call ahead to confirm availability (Office Hours: 8.30am-5.00pm).
**Please note the address in the confirmation email and ensure the Smart Waiver is signed prior to attendance.