Perth, Kings Park, Swan River And Fremantle
Included in the gift box: Unique
Partner Name: Aussie Perth Tours
Address: Fremantle W
Enjoy this ultimate day tour experience gift in West Australia for one.
- After your city hotel pick up, drive past the historic Perth Gold Mint and the WACA, home of cricket in WA.
- Drive past the majestic Swan River and the Bell Tower on the way to the iconic Kings Park for a tree-top walk offering unbeatable City and River views.
- From the heights enjoy the exhilarating views of the Swan River, Perth CBD & South Perth.
- View the War Memorial and Eternal Flame at Kings Park, view the seasonal wildflowers, famous wishing well and parkland. After an enjoyable time travel through the historical older suburbs to Fremantle
- Head to historical Fremantle to soak up the eclectic unique cultural atmosphere of the charming Port City with a visit to Monument Hill, Round House, Fisherman'ss Wharf, Customs House, Railway station, Fremantle Port, the famous cappuccino strip and the weekend markets.
- Travel back to Perth with your coach captain
Optional Extra Return to Perth by scenic Swan River cruise,
- Marvel at the stunning views on the cruise up the Swan River passing through iconic Perth landmarks including Rocky Bay, Freshwater Bay Yacht Club and the Old Swan Brewery.
- Cruise includes Captain'ss commentary.
- Enjoy unlimited tea & coffee on board on the way back to Perth.
- Enjoy free wine-tasting whilst your Captain highlights some places of interest along the way.
- Enjoy Western Australian wine tasting with full bar facilities on board.
- If adding the optional extra cruise, the tour will end at Barrack Street Jetty Perth (complimentary hotel drop-off not included).
Return Cruise to Perth (Optional Extra), Adults $30 per person, Children $18 per child. Cruise departs Fremantle at 12.45 pm and 3.45 pm.
Please note: Cruise starts from Fremantle and ends at the Barrack Street Jetty in Perth.
Prison Tour (Optional Extra), 'Doing Time's or 'Great Escape's tour. Tour provides insight on life behind bars, the prison was fully operational until 1991. Adults $25 per person, Children $15 per child.
- If adding the optional extra Prison Tour, the tour will end in Fremantle (complimentary hotel drop-off not included).
- Great Escape tour operates Daily every hour between 11.45am and 4.45pm
- Doing Time tour operates Daily every 30 minutes between 10.00am and 5.00pm.
- 'Great Escape's and 'Doing Time's Tour Duration 1 hour 15 minutes
Please note: This tour ends in Fremantle unless the return cruise option is chosen.