Open Water Diver Course
Partner Name: Gold Coast Scuba Dive Centre & Marine Training Col
Address: 2/56 Paradise Ave Miami QLD 422
Enjoy this memorable scubadiving experience gift in Queensland for one.
Please NOTE with all courses gear is included for training purposes, there's a choice if you want to add gear to your course select the starter pack or if you want full gear call the college for best price option packs.
Ideal Xmas GiftPurchases from our website have a validity of 12 months from the purchase date.
OPEN WATER DIVER COURSE
If you have a passion for the water, the sea and all the underwater world this is the course you need to take as the adventure starts you will discover the magic beneath the waves.
This is one of the most popular courses recognized worldwide, get your certification recognized anywhere in the world.To enrol into an Open Water Course you must be 12 years old or older. You need adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health. No prior experience with scuba diving is required.
What you will learn?
The Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
- You will develop knowledge in the classroom and understanding the basics principles of scuba diving
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills (PoolSkills)
- Open Water Dives to use your learnt skills and start exploring the waters of the ocean
- When can I start this course?
Follow Next steps
A few sample easy steps
- Get in contact with us by Phone, by email send us an enquiry
- Signup online on (BOOK THIS COURSE NOW)
- We will book you in
- Course duration three days starting Friday to Sundays
- We will provide all your gear for the course
- GCDC retail shop has a wide variety of gear to suit your needs and budget
- No Medical Requirements (Unless there is mayor health issues)
- Medical declaration to be completed on site before the course starts
- Fee Payment
At the end of the course you will received a notification and receive your OPEN WATER certification on your SSI App