Noosa Hinterland Tour From Noosa With Gourmet Lunch, Wine Tasting And Everglades Lake
Partner Name: Joel's Journeys
Address: PO BOX 667 Noosa Heads QLD 456
Escape the Noosa beaches and treat yourself to an all-inclusive day out to the best of the Noosa Hinterland, including a gourmet lunch with drink, mead tasting, premium wine tasting with cheese/craft beer tasting, sightseeing, novelty shops and incredible panoramic views and more.
This all-inclusive private tour of the Noosa Hinterland is the best way to escape the bustle of the beaches to the quant and quiet of the hills, which is equally as stunning and picturesque. This tour has it all, from sightseeing and scenic country drives to the indulgence of the local produce and beverages including gourmet lunch in Pomona, mead tasting, premium wine tasting with cheese/craft beer tasting, and more. To further compliment this tour, we provide you with an experienced host and door to door pick-ups in a premium vehicle with reclining seats and a USB port for each seat to charge your phones and cameras along the way.
- You will be picked up at 10am for a short drive to our first stop where you will enjoy a complimentary tea or coffee alongside the picturesque lake Cootharaba, the biggest lake in the Noosa Everglades.
- A lovely country drive will then land us in Kin Kin, the heart of Noosa'ss food bowl, where you will explore the little town and be able to purchase locally made art & crafts, and fresh local produce.
- We will continue our country drive through the scenic Kin Kin ranges to the historic Pomona for a gourmet lunch made with local produce at the local'ss favourite restaurant. A drink is also included with your lunch. [On Sundays we have a gourmet buffet lunch with drink at Kin Kin's highly regarded Black Ant Gourmet restaurant]
- After lunch, use your free time in Pomona to explore the streets, local art gallery or maybe settle in for a gin tasting at the local gin distillery.
- The afternoon delves into a mead tasting at a beautiful local estate, where the mead-making has been in this family for 3 generations. [Mead tastings are not available on our Sunday tour]
- A scenic drive to a secret lookout will give us a panoramic view of the country we have travelled through, including views of Noosa Heads.
- We will finish the day with a premium wine tasting with cheese platter at the local'ss favourite winery OR a beer paddle at the local'ss favourite brewery in Cooran.
- We will have you back to your accommodation by approximately 5pm, in time for sunset and dinner.
- Complimentary Tea/Coffee alongside Noosa Everglades Lake
- Gourmet lunch with a glass of wine
- Mead tasting [Thur, Fri & Sat only]
- Premium wine tasting with cheese platter OR Craft beer tasting
- Panoramic lookout with views of the Noosa Hinterland and beyond
- Sightseeing and stunning scenic country drives
- Door to door pick-up and drop-off at your home or accommodation
- Commentary throughout the day from experienced host
- Comfort of a luxury vehicle with reclining seats, individual USB ports, air-conditioning & heating
Door to Door Pick-ups and Drop-offs
Joel'ss Journeys will pick-up and drop-off customers at their home or accommodation in the Noosa Region and surrounds, including from the Noosa Hinterland to Peregian Beach and out to Doonan and Eumundi. Please ensure you provide your pick-up address when you make the booking. Pick ups outside of the above locations may incur a surcharge.
Sunshine Coast Airport or Brisbane Airport Drop-off Available
Make the most of your departure day and be dropped-off at the Sunshine Coast or Brisbane Airport after your tour or transfer. Free airport drop-off available for Sunshine Coast Airport. We have plenty of luggage room on the bus to stow your bags for the duration of the tour or transfer. Ensure you select the appropriate airport transfer checkbox option when you make your tour or transfer booking.
You will be chauffeured around in comfort in our luxury vehicle with a maximum of 10 guests. Our bus is equipped with reclining seats and a USB port for each seat to recharge your phones and cameras throughout a day. The vehicle has a fridge running throughout the day to keep cool any cold produce you purchase.
Your host is an experienced tour guide and driver who lives in the Noosa region, is passionate about the natural world, respectful of indigenous culture and has received many positive compliments and reviews from customers.