Noosa Hinterland Drinks Tour With Distillery, Brewery, Meadery And Winery
Luxury Private Tour
Partner Name: Joel's Journeys
Address: PO BOX 667 Noosa Heads QLD 456
Fill your life with special moments with this day tour experience gift in Queensland for one.
The Noosa Hinterland is where many of Noosa's finest drinks are created and consumed at distilleries, breweries, a meadery, and winery. The best way to experience it is on our all-inclusive luxury private Noosa Hinterland Drinks Tour
Treat yourself and your group to an all-inclusive day out to the best of Noosa Hinterland's drink destinations. This all-inclusive luxury private tour includes a gin tasting, craft beer tasting, mead tasting*, premium wine tasting with cheese^, sightseeing and incredible scenic drives through the hinterland and Noosa's hidden country villages. To further compliment this tour, we provide you with an expert guide and door to door pick-ups in a luxury vehicle with reclining seats and a USB port for each seat to charge your phones and cameras along the way.
*Meadery is not open on Sundays, replaced with a drink at iconic Noosaville brewery. ^Winery is not open on Thursdays, replaced with a drink at iconic Noosaville brewery.
- You will be picked up at 11am or 12:30pm for a scenic country drive to the Noosa Hinterland where we will start our day with a mead tasting at a beautiful award-winning local estate, where the mead-making has been in this family for 3 generations. [Not included on Sundays. Our tour will start at the gin distillery in Pomona on Sundays, as per below. Same pick up time of 11am applies].
- Next we will arrive in the heart of the Noosa Hinterland, Pomona, where the Noosa Shire was born and where one of the regions favourite gin distilleries will be awaiting our arrival for a gin-tasting or equivalent drink of your choice. You will have time to let the hair down at this wonderful destination and possibly go for wonder through the beautiful Pomona village. Food is available for purchase at the distillery and each venue we visit thereafter.
- We will then go deeper into the country to Noosa's favourite vineyard, where you will indulge a premium wine tasting with a cheese platter for the group and appreciate the serenity of the surrounding grapevines and rolling hills. [Not included on Thursdays or 23-Dec to 1-Jan].
- Our next stop is at the local's favourite brewery, which is a true craft brewery established in a 90-year old historical joinery building with the picturesque backdrop of Mt Cooran. Here you will settle in and enjoy a beer-tasting paddle or equivalent drink or your choice, and possibly some live music.
- On Thursday and Sunday we will finish our tour with schooner or equivalent drink of your choice at one of Noosaville's local brewery melting pots where you can sit back and take in the atmosphere or possibly get the feet tapping to some live music. If you're having too much fun and want to stay, you are welcome to end the tour here and find your own way home at a later time.
- We will have you back to your accommodation by approximately 5:30pm (for the 11am tour) or 7pm (for the 12:30pm tour), in time for dinner.
- Mead tasting (not included on Sunday)
- Gin-tasting or equivalent drink
- Premium wine tasting with cheese platter (not included on Thursday)
- Craft beer-tasting paddle or equivalent drink
- Schooner of beer or equivalent drink (only included on Thursday & Sunday)
- Sightseeing and stunning scenic country drives
- Door to door pick-up and drop-off at your home or accommodation
- Commentary throughout the day from experienced host
- Comfort of a luxury vehicle with reclining seats, individual USB ports, air-conditioning & heating
Door to Door Pick-ups and Drop-offs
Joel'ss Journeys will pick-up and drop-off customers at their home or accommodation in the Noosa Region and surrounds, including from the Noosa Hinterland to Peregian Beach and out to Doonan and Eumundi. Please ensure you provide your pick-up address when you make the booking. Pick ups outside of the above locations may incur a surcharge.
You will be chauffeured around in comfort in our luxury vehicle with a maximum of 10 guests. Our bus is equipped with reclining seats and a USB port for each seat to recharge your phones and cameras throughout a day. The vehicle has a fridge running throughout the day to keep cool any cold produce you purchase.
Your host is an experienced tour guide and driver who lives in the Noosa region, is passionate about the natural world, respectful of indigenous culture and has received many positive compliments and reviews from customers.