Mt Buller Snow Day Tour
Included in the gift box: Ultimate
Partner Name: HIT THE ROAD TOURS
Address: MOUNT BULLER Victori
Enjoy this ultimate day tour experience gift in Victoria for one.
Winter has arrived, and with the winter comes the white, smooth, and enchanting snow! This versatile tour will exceed the expectations of all styles. Whether you are a skilled skier/snowboarder, a beginner looking for a first lesson, a first-time snow sightseer, or want to have a fun day with the kids at the tobogganing areas.
There's plenty to do for everyone!
What is included:
- Pickup and drop off at Melbourne CBD.
- Guided breathtaking ride across Mt Buller's slopes on the Northside Express chairlift (additional $42).
- Guided walk at the Village Circuit Track with stunning views of the snow-covered alpines (exclusive).
- Visit two tobogganing areas for lots of laughs and fun.
- Other options at own expenses: equipment/clothing hire, ski, and snowboard lessons
The day will start very early with pickup at St Paul's Cathedral at 6 am. We will then head off straight to Mt Buller, approximately 3 hours trip.
When arriving at the Horse Hill car park, our guide will take the skiers, snowboarders and first ski lesson interested to the equipment and clothing hiring store and continue guiding the sightseers that don't plan to go skiing.
The first attraction will be a breathtaking ride across Mt Buller's slopes on the Northside Express chairlift (additional $43). This is the only lift allowed for sightseers and the views on this ride are amazing!
After lots of pictures, we head back to the car park where there will be a stop at the Horse Hill Toboggan & Snowplay Park for a bit of adventure and lots of laughs tobogganing and playing in the snow.
We'll then take the bus to go to the Swiss-style Mt Buller Village, a charming small town with shopping, ATM's, restaurants, and cafes for lunch (at own expenses).
As soon as lunch is finished there are a few options: the guide will take the walkers around the village circuit track, a one-hour walking track with amazing views of all the snow-covered alpines surrounding Mt Buller. Or you can stay at the Village Toboggan & Snowplay Park for more fun in the snow.
We'll then take the bus back to the car park where at 4 pm sharp we'll meet the other tourists that went skiing/snowboarding and drive back to Melbourne. Exhausted and happy!
Some Additional Information:
- We operate in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately.
- Equipment/clothing hire is not included
- Lift passes are not included and are not mandatory.
- Lift Passes and Sky Lessons: http://www.mtbuller.com.au/Winter/lift-passes-rental-retail/lift-passes
- Equipment/Clothing hiring: http://www.mtbuller.com.au/Winter/lift-passes-rental-retail/retail-rental-outlets