Mexican Cooking Master Class
Included in the gift box: Unique
Partner Name: Otao Kitchen
Learn a new activity with this unique cooking class experience gift in Victoria for one.
Join us for a vibrant fiesta of Mexican flavours! Experience the highlights of Mexico's greatest dishes and drinks, and immerse yourself in our expert Chef's hands-on cooking class.
Learn the fundamentals of Mexican ingredients and flavours, and how to perfect recipes that will suit your palette. Our cooking tips, tricks and techniques will create an intimate and social class setting that is perfect for gatherings of friends, family, and workmates.
Relaxed, tasty and unforgettable, Mexican food has clean and varied bursts of flavour, bound to thrill your taste buds and senses. A delicious toast celebrating our meals together, complete with sparkling wine and beers, awaits you.
Get online recipes from your cooking class and recreate the Mexican magic at home!
- A hands-on Mexican cooking class experience, with expert Chef tuition
- Learn the fundamentals of Mexican ingredients and flavours
- How to create Mexican recipes yourself and to your palette
- Cooking tips, tricks, and techniques
- Intimate class sizes in a fun and social setting
- A delicious meal celebrated and enjoyed together, toasted with sparkling wine and beers
- The online recipes from your class so you can recreate them at home
ON THE DAY
- This hands-on experience lasts for approximately 3 hours
- Enjoy a complimentary refresher drink on arrival
- Demonstration of the Mexican Cooking Class Recipes by your Chef
- Tastings, making your entree, mains, salads, desserts
- Sit and eat together at the end with a glass of sparkling wine
- Tacos de Guisado- Stewed Beef
- Tortillas- Corn Flatbread
- Salsa Rojo + Salsa Verde Roasted Tomato and Tomatillo Sauces
- Ceviche con Tostadas -Lightly Cured Seasonal Fish
- Sopa De Tortilla- Tortilla Soup
- Mexican cooking class is a wonderful idea for your Christmas Party, Birthday party, Anniversary, Hens Party, Bucks Party, Team Building Cooking, Work lunch and dinner or Corporate event. We can organize this Cooking Class at your home or any chosen venue for 50+ people.
- We can cater to different dietary requirements - please let us know by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For rescheduling made more than 14 days prior to the event, there is no charge to change to your new date. After the first date change, there will be $49pp per date change. For rescheduling made within 14 days prior to the event, we can only accept that you are being sick with a medical certificate, and we will still charge $49 for administration fee.
- No refund or reschedule will take effect (1) if you fail to arrive at the venue at the time stipulated, (2) if you voluntarily leave your class after it has commenced, (3) if you need to leave the event for reasons of bereavement, injury or illness. Travel insurance and medical insurance are therefore strongly recommended.
- In the event that you are unwell, we ask that you send someone in your place. The participants who are not unwell will still be expected to attend.
- Lateness: please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of the class. We cannot accommodate or refund for those who arrive after the scheduled start time, even if you call ahead. The instructor will be expected to start on time and will not be able to repeat the health and safety and/or demonstrations at the beginning of the class.
- Read more of our FAQs and booking terms
John Bradley - Apr 2021
The teacher was fantastic (I feel rude that I don'st remember his name). He was very memorable though, he had a passion for Mexican food and also knew the chemistry behind food. He had a lovely manner.