Mary Valley Tour with Kenilworth Lunch, Wine Tasting and Mary Valley Rattler
Luxury Private Tour
Partner Name: Joel's Journeys
Address: PO BOX 667 Noosa Heads QLD 456
Be amused by this day tour experience gift in Queensland for one.
Escape Noosa for a day and join us to explore the beautiful Mary Valley, where you will indulge, taste and drink the best of the valley, whilst absorbing stunning sights and scenery all day long on our Mary Valley Premium Private Tour.
The full-day Mary Valley Luxury Private Tour is a great change of scenery from the beautiful beaches to the nearby country, which is equally as stunning and picturesque. This tour has it all, from sightseeing and scenic country drives to the indulgence of the local produce, including a wine or gin tasting to finish the day. We even include a viewing of the Mary Valley Rattler locomotive rolling into Amamoor station most tour days. To further compliment this tour, we provide you with an experienced host and door to door pick-ups in a luxury vehicle with reclining seats and a USB port for each seat to charge your phones and cameras along the way.
- You'sll start the day with a beautiful scenic drive west of the Noosa region where we will break up the trip with a stop at the iconic and very local Busstop Espresso for cake and coffee/tea.
- Our journey will continue then to the northern reaches of the Mary Valley where we will see the historic and famous Mary Valley Rattler roll into town on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday. On Thursday and Friday you will be treated to a mesmerising 1km easy walk alongside the most incredible fig trees and sub-tropical rainforest, near the intersection of a creek and the Mary River.
- Next we take another scenic country drive to the heart of the Mary Valley, Kenilworth, where you will be treated to a delicious lunch and drink of your choosing.
- Don'st eat too much for lunch, because you will want to save room for the delicious donuts, chocolates and cheeses on offer in the main street of Kenilworth, that you will have free time to explore after lunch.
- Before you become too attached to Kenilworth, you will relax on our luxury bus and escape for a nice little country drive to a cute little town called Imbil, nominated as one of Queensland'ss top tiny tourist towns. Here we'sll explore the picturesque corners of this pretty little town and stop a high point for a panoramic view of the Mary Valley.
- As we continue our journey north, the scenic Mary Valley drive continues, where the town gets smaller and the scenery is equally as stunning.
- It'ss now time to put the legs up and enjoy a wine tasting or gin tasting. The premium wine tasting with cheese platter will be at the locals favourite winery on the Mary Valley'ss east side on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The gin tasting will be enjoyed at the locals favourite gin distillery in Pomona on Wednesday and Thursday.
- We will then complete our journey by dropping you at your accommodation at approximately 5pm, in time for sunset and dinner.
- Cake and Coffee/Tea
Viewing of Mary Valley Rattler or a Walk through fig tree, sub-tropical forest
- Lunch with a drink in the heart of the Mary Valley, Kenilworth
- Free time to explore the donuts, chocolates and cheeses in Kenilworth
- Panoramic view of the Mary Valley from hidden lookout in Imbil
- Premium wine tasting with cheese platter at Vineyard or Gin tasting at Distillery
- Sightseeing and stunning scenic country drives.
- Door to door pick-up and drop-off from your home or accommodation
- Commentary throughout the day from experienced local guide
- Comfort of a luxury vehicle with reclining seats and USB port for each seat
Door to Door Pick-ups and Drop-offs
Joel'ss Journeys will pick-up and drop-off customers at their home or accommodation in the Noosa Region and surrounds, including from the Noosa Hinterland to Peregian Beach and out to Doonan and Eumundi. Please ensure you provide your pick-up address when you make the booking. Pick ups outside of the above locations may incur a surcharge.
You will be chauffeured around in comfort in our luxury vehicle with a maximum of 10 guests. Our bus is equipped with reclining seats and a USB port for each seat to recharge your phones and cameras throughout a day. The vehicle has a fridge running throughout the day to keep cool any cold produce you purchase.
Experienced Local Guide
Your guide is an experienced local tour guide and driver who lives in the Noosa region, is passionate about the natural world, respectful of indigenous culture and has received many positive compliments and reviews from customers.