Maleny and Montville Tour with Artisan Village and Wine Tasting
Luxury Private Tour
Partner Name: Joel's Journeys
Address: PO BOX 667 Noosa Heads QLD 456
Fill your life with special moments with this day tour experience gift in Queensland for one.
Escape the Noosa region for a day and treat yourself to the Sunshine Coast Hinterland with panoramic views, the unique Montville artisan village, chocolate tasting, wine tasting, old-growth rainforest walk, waterfall, sightseeing and more.
This full-day premium private tour of Montville and Maleny is an experience like no other, where you'sll feel like you'sre riding on a cloud as you look out at the panoramic views from the high country of the Sunshine Coast Hinterland all day long. By the days end you will have looked out at the entire Sunshine Coast coastline from Noosa to Caloundra, around to the Glass House Mountains, and on a clear day, Moreton Island.
This tour has it all, from an old-growth rainforest walk, sightseeing and scenic high country drives to novelty shops and the indulgence of the local produce, including a wine tasting with ocean views and a chocolate tasting with the region'ss best chocolate maker.
- You will be picked up at 8am for a nice country drive to our first stop where you will enjoy a complimentary tea or coffee alongside the picturesque view atop Mapleton Falls.
- A lovely ridgeline drive atop the Blackall Range will then land us in Montville Artisan Village, the prettiest and most unique little village on the hinterland.
- You will have ample time to explore the Montville Artisan Village and its many novelty shops and galleries. This time is also allocated for you to find yourself a nice place for lunch.
- Next, we will journey along the ridgeline to the Maleny region where we will go for a bushwalk through a mesmerising remnant old-growth rainforest with giant native trees, many singing birds, pademelons and more.
- We will follow the bushwalk with a visit to a panoramic lookout where you will experience one of the most stunning and photographed views in Australia, overlooking the picturesque Glass House Mountains.
- A visit to Maleny wouldn'st be complete without our next stop, which is a chocolate tasting with the region'ss best chocolate maker, followed by a walk down the main street of the Maleny village.
- Another panoramic lookout visit will offer a different view to the last. This time looking out at the entire Sunshine Coast coastline, from Noosa to Caloundra and as far as Moreton Island on a clear day.
- Our last stop will give you a chance to reflect on this amazing day as you participate in a mountain top wine tasting with ocean views at the local'ss favourite winery and vineyard.
- A ridgeline drive back through Montville will have you back to your accommodation by approximately 5pm, in time for sunset and dinner.
- Complimentary Tea & Coffee
- At least 2 hours at Montville Artisan Village
- Old-growth Rainforest Walk
- Panoramic views of Glass House Mountains and Sunshine Coast
- Chocolate Tasting
- Wine tasting
- Sightseeing and stunning scenic high country drives
- Door to door pick-up and drop-off at your home or accommodation
- Commentary throughout the day from experienced host
- Comfort of a luxury vehicle with reclining seats, individual USB ports, air-conditioning & heating
Door to Door Pick-ups and Drop-offs
For this tour Joel'ss Journeys will pick-up and drop-off customers at their home or accommodation from Noosa, Coolum, Maroochydore, Mooloolaba and anywhere in between these major hubs. Please ensure you provide your pick-up address when you make the booking. Pick ups outside of the above locations may incur a surcharge.
Sunshine Coast Airport Drop-off Available
Make the most of your departure day and be dropped-off at the Sunshine Coast Airport after your tour or transfer for no extra cost. We have plenty of luggage room on the bus to stow your bags for the duration of the tour or transfer. Ensure you select the appropriate airport transfer checkbox option when you make your tour or transfer booking.
You will be chauffeured around in comfort in our luxury vehicle with a maximum of 10 guests. Our bus is equipped with reclining seats and a USB port for each seat to recharge your phones and cameras throughout a day. The vehicle has a fridge running throughout the day to keep cool any cold produce you purchase.
Your host is an experienced tour guide and driver who lives in the Noosa region, is passionate about the natural world, respectful of indigenous culture and has received many positive compliments and reviews from customers.