Korean Cooking Master Class
Included in the gift box: Unique
Partner Name: Otao Kitchen
Discover a new activity with this exciting cooking class experience gift in Victoria for one.
Looking for your next adventure in Melbourne? Look no further than our Korean Cooking Class! Experience more than just a cooking lesson; come and indulge in a creative and unique dining experience. Our guests work together to create some of the best Korean dishes, using only the freshest ingredients prepared from scratch.
Our expert chef will showcase a variety of options when it comes to making an outstanding Korean meal. During the class, you'll learn how to cook like a pro and discover the simple secrets of Korean cuisine. Our master chef will share tips and tricks to help you recreate the dishes at home like a true culinary artist.
With our hands-on cooking experience, you will create a fantastic meal to indulge in with complimentary wine and beer. With advance notice, we can also accommodate dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, vegetarian and meat-free or more.
Celebrate Korean cooking with us by exploring the fundamentals of the ingredients, spices, and flavour profiles that make this cuisine so special. We offer brilliant weekly classes and gift vouchers for that special someone in your life. Bring your corporate or private group together for a unique team outing. Plus, discover the best practices to keep your knives and kitchen equipment in tip-top shape.
Join us for a culinary experience like no other, and book your Korean Cooking Class today!
- Hands-on cooking experience with expert chef tuition
- Create a delicious meal to your palette then enjoy with complimentary beer and wine
- Listen to cooking tips and tricks and recreate the dishes at home with online recipes
- Explore fundamentals of cooking ingredients, spices and flavour profile
- Brilliant with weekly classes, purchase gift vouchers, get your private and corporate group together
- Learn best practices to well-kept knives and kitchen equipment
ON THE DAY
- This hands-on experience lasts for approximately 2.5 hours
- Enjoy a complimentary refresher drink on arrival
- Demonstration of the Korean Cooking Class Recipes by your Chef
- Tastings, making your entree, mains, salads, desserts
- Sit and eat together at the end with a glass of sparkling wine
KOREAN COOKING SAMPLE MENU*(menus subject to seasonal change)
- Kimchi- Fermented Cabbage
- Korean Style Spicy Chicken
- Haejanggguk - Beef, Cabbage and Spice Paste Stew
- Kimchi Pa-jeon- Seafood Pancake
- Cho-Gochujang- Spicy Dipping Sauce
- Our Korean cooking classes are a perfect solution for your Christmas Party, Birthday party, Anniversary, Hens Party, Bucks Party, Team Building Cooking, Work lunch and dinner or Corporate event. We can cater to different dietary requirements - please let us know by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For rescheduling made more than 14 days prior to the event, there is no charge to change to your new date. After the first date change, there will be $49pp per date change. For rescheduling made within 14 days prior to the event, we can only accept that you are being sick with a medical certificate, and we will still charge $49 for administration fee.
- No refund or reschedule will take effect (1) if you fail to arrive at the venue at the time stipulated, (2) if you voluntarily leave your class after it has commenced, (3) if you need to leave the event for reasons of bereavement, injury or illness. Travel insurance and medical insurance are therefore strongly recommended.
- In the event that you are unwell, we ask that you send someone in your place. The participants who are not unwell will still be expected to attend.
- Lateness: please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of the class. We cannot accommodate or refund for those who arrive after the scheduled start time, even if you call ahead. The instructor will be expected to start on time and will not be able to repeat the health and safety and/or demonstrations at the beginning of the class.
- Read more of our FAQs and booking terms