Kangaroos on the Beach and Wildlife Tour
Available In: Moments of Wanderlust - Experience Gift Box
Partner Name: Sacred Voyage Tours
Address: Seaview Dr, Airlie Beach 4802 QLD
Enjoy this ultimate nature tour experience gift in Queensland for one.
We take you from your doorstep in the Whitsunday's to one of the most beautiful places on earth in just one day.
Break out the binoculars and the walking boots to experience this stunning day of Australian nature and wildlife from Airlie Beach.
Your tour day starts early as we start our road trip to share the sunrise with local kangaroos and Wallabies.
After a walk through the National Park rain forest and a sacred indigenous fish trap site we enjoy a delicious breakfast on the beach.
Walk off your breakfast with either an interpretive wander through a subtropical rain forest before leaving the park and heading off on a road trip to a local farm.
Upon arriving at the farm, you will be mesmerised by the array of tropical birds and friendly farm animals. Have a wander through the walk-through aviary before enjoying a light morning tea before heading back to Airlie Beach.
- Wildlife Encounter, Wild Kangaroos and Wallabies on the Beach at Sunrise.
- Encounter an incredible amount of Wildlife: Kookaburras, Fruit Doves, Birds of Prey, Goannas, Turtles & Lizards.
- Visit a local Farm with an Aviary of Tropical birds and Australian Farm Animals.
- Explore an ancient indigenous fish traps area.
- Learn about Indigenous culture and their connection to the land.
- Educational experience with a passionate & knowledgeable guide.
- Transport in a modern and comfortable vehicle driven by your guide.
- Relaxation and free time in locations to relax, swim and explore.
- Get your cameras read from some of the most beautiful places in the world!
Proudly Australian owned and operated, showcasing our indigenous culture is incredibly important to us!
What to bring: Camera (waterproof case or a plastic zip lock bag), hat, sunscreen, bottle of water, sunglasses, a jacket in the cooler months and comfortable walking shoes that are closed in such as hiking boots or runners / joggers.Experience includes:
Hotel Pick up and Drop Off Service.
Breakfast: Fresh Bakery Breakfast, Tropical Fruit, Coffee & Tea *Special diets.
Morning Tea: Coffee / Tea / Cakes.
Fully Guided Small Group Tour Experience.
National Park Fees.
We depart 2 hours before first light, as the sunrise changes throughout the year, so does the pickup time frames.
Time Guide: 3am in Summer , 4am in Winter.