Indonesian Cooking Master Class
Included in the gift box: Unique
Partner Name: Otao Kitchen
Join us for a deliciously fun and interactive Balinese cooking experience that's suitable for everyone! Whether you're planning your next trip to Bali or want to revisit your favourite Balinese dishes, our hands-on cooking classes are the perfect way to discover the secrets of Indonesian cuisine.
Led by our expert cooking instructors, you'll explore the fundamentals of ingredients, spices, and flavour profiles to create delicious dishes using locally sourced ingredients in Melbourne. And best of all, you'll get to enjoy your creations with complimentary beer and wine!
Our classes are perfect for individuals, couples, families, corporate team building events, and private groups. With weekend classes available and gift vouchers that are valid for 3 years, there's no better way to expand your culinary skills and discover the vibrant culture and beautiful people of Bali.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to tantalize your taste buds and experience a new culture through its food. Book your spot now and start your culinary journey today!
- Hands-on Indonesian Bali cooking experience with expert cooking instructor
- Explore fundamentals of cooking ingredients, spices and flavour profile
- Create delicious dishes then enjoy with complimentary beer and wine
- Listen to cooking tips and tricks and recreate the dishes at home with online recipes
- Brilliant with weekly classes, purchase gift vouchers with 3 years valid
- Refreshment drinks throughout the Indonesian Bali class
- Use of all cooking equipment and utensils, including an apron
- The freshest quality food and ingredients provided
- A delicious meal celebrated and enjoyed together, toasted with sparkling wine or beer
- Online recipes from your class so you can recreate them at home
- Bumbu Merah- Fragrant Spice Paste
- Kecap Kachang- Peanut Sauce with Sweet Soy Sauce
- Ayam Satay- Grilled Turmeric Chicken Skewers
- Rendang Daging Sedap- Beef Stewed with Toasted Coconut
- Gado Gado- Steamed Vegetables with Sweet Soy Peanut Sauce
- Nasi Kuning- Turmeric Rice
ON THE DAY
- This hands-on Indonesian Balinese cooking class experience 2.5 hours
- Enjoy a complimentary refresher drink on arrival
- Demonstration of the Indian cooking class recipes by your Chef
- Chopping, rolling, folding and preparing your dishes - all hands-on
- Sit and eat together at the end with a glass of sparkling wine
- Our Indonesian cooking classes are a perfect solution for your Christmas Party, Birthday party, Anniversary, Hens Party, Bucks Party, Team Building Cooking, Work lunch and dinner or Corporate event. We can cater to different dietary requirements - please let us know by email.
- For rescheduling made more than 14 days prior to the event, there is no charge to change to your new date. After the first date change, there will be $49pp per date change. For rescheduling made within 14 days prior to the event, we can only accept that you are being sick with a medical certificate, and we will still charge $49 for administration fee.
- No refund or reschedule will take effect (1) if you fail to arrive at the venue at the time stipulated, (2) if you voluntarily leave your class after it has commenced, (3) if you need to leave the event for reasons of bereavement, injury or illness. Travel insurance and medical insurance are therefore strongly recommended.
- In the event that you are unwell, we ask that you send someone in your place. The participants who are not unwell will still be expected to attend.
- Lateness: please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of the class. We cannot accommodate or refund for those who arrive after the scheduled start time, even if you call ahead. The instructor will be expected to start on time and will not be able to repeat the health and safety and/or demonstrations at the beginning of the class.
- Read more of our FAQs and booking terms
Yiling Tan - Apr 2023
Had a great evening, beautiful flow, delicious food, learnt so much! Really enjoyed the class and Dylan was great!
Kat Johnston - Apr 2022
So much fun. A lot of information compiled into a short time leaving plenty to learn. Wonderful recipes and the good created was delicious and plentiful. Fabulous way to spend an evening
Raisa Pramesi - Jul 2022
Chef is a good person, taught how cut with knife skills, the foods were excellent