Indian Cooking Master Class
Included in the gift box: Unique
Partner Name: Otao Kitchen
Learn a new activity with this unique cooking class experience gift in Victoria for one.
Indulge in the exquisite world of Indian cuisine; an endless repertoire of excitingly delicious curries, spices, and vegetable dishes from diverse ethnic subcultures. Learn the fundamental qualities of spices and how to extract their optimal flavours in our hands-on cooking experience with an expert chef. Discover the layered preparation of traditional curries, with lively accoutrements to round out your meal.
Grab a complimentary beer or wine and immerse yourself in the fun and social setting of our intimate class sizes. Take home valuable tips, tricks and recipes to recreate the magic whenever you please. We also offer gift vouchers that remain valid for up to 3 years.
The cherry on top? The class is vegetarian-friendly! Celebrate and enjoy your delicious meal with sparkling wine and beers. Get ready to rock your taste buds and leave with a happy and satisfied tummy!
- Hands-on cooking experience with a professional cooking instructor
- Explore the fundamentals utilising spices
- Create delicious and inspiring Indian dishes, to enjoy with a complimentary beer or wine
- Valuable tips and tricks, and take-home recipes are provided
- gift vouchers available (valid for 3 years)
- Refreshments upon arrival
- All equipment provided, including an apron
- The freshest quality food and authentic ingredients provided
- A multi-course meal topped off with a glass of beer or wine
- Class recipes provided electronically
- Chicken Tikka Masala
- Naan- Festival Bread
- Mint Raita- Cucumber Yoghurt
- Palak Paneer - Cottage Cheese and Spinach Curry
ON THE DAY
- This hands-on Indian cooking class experience lasts for approximately 2.5 hours
- Enjoy a complimentary refreshment drink on arrival
- Cooking demonstrations guided by our Chef instructor
- The hands-on preparation of multiple courses
- A chance to socialise and enjoy the fruits of your labour, with a complimentary beverage to wash it all down
- Indian Cooking Masterclass makes a great experience for your next: Work Christmas Party, Birthday party, Anniversary, Hens Party, Bucks Party, Team Building Cooking Party, Work Lunch and Dinner or Corporate Launch Event from 6-40 people. We are able to cater to dietary restrictions with advanced notice.
- For rescheduling made more than 14 days prior to the event, there is no charge to change to your new date. After the first date change, there will be $49pp per date change. For rescheduling made within 14 days prior to the event, we can only accept that you are being sick with a medical certificate, and we will still charge $49 for administration fee.
- No refund or reschedule will take effect (1) if you fail to arrive at the venue at the time stipulated, (2) if you voluntarily leave your class after it has commenced, (3) if you need to leave the event for reasons of bereavement, injury or illness. Travel insurance and medical insurance are therefore strongly recommended.
- In the event that you are unwell, we ask that you send someone in your place. The participants who are not unwell will still be expected to attend.
- Lateness: please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of the class. We cannot accommodate or refund for those who arrive after the scheduled start time, even if you call ahead. The instructor will be expected to start on time and will not be able to repeat the health and safety and/or demonstrations at the beginning of the class.
- Read more of our FAQs and booking terms
Madeleinek953 - Apr 2023
This was our second time back. We loved the Indian class so much with Dylan that we booked the dumpling course too. He is a fabulous, patient and very knowledgeable instructor that makes you feel comfortable and at ease. I would highly recommend these courses. It is a great experience.
Ross - Apr 2022
I really enjoyed participating in Dylan's class today. Super impressed with his knowledge about other cultures. And the Indian was divine!
Miriam Balis - May 2022
Dylan was a fabulous teacher with a great knowledge of Indian cookery. We really enjoyed our hands on learning experience and the food was delicious. I am looking forward to attending further classes at Otao cooking school
Justin Binko - Jul 2022
I'sve done many many cooking classes - this one of the best. Great instruction, friendly relaxed atmosphere, helpful and extremely informative. Really took the 'fear' out of Indian cooking - chef was amazing and I'sve book another cuisine with him. Oh the food was amazing
Thanks so much