Gympie Rattler Historic Steam Train Sunshine Coast Tour
Included in the gift box: Unique
Partner Name: Coast to Hinterland Tours
Address: 1 first avenue mooloolab
Fill your life with special moments with this day tour experience gift in Queensland for one.
The Gympie Rattler Historic Rail Tour
What to Expect
Travel back in time for a full day of inspiring scenery and old-time adventure aboard a lovingly-restored heritage train through the historic and beautiful Mary Valley.
It'ss a perfect day out for families, groups of friends, clubs and anyone who wants to experience the richness of the Sunshine Coast'ss historic hinterland by classic train.
Love a steam train (and who doesn'st)? Climb aboard the Mary Valley Rattler on Wednesdays, Saturdays or Sundays. For the full rail motor experience, book Thursdays. There'ss a whole fleet to explore. And because we do all the planning, booking and driving, all you have to do is turn up and enjoy the experience!Highlights
- Three-hour tour on a working historic steam or rail locomotive.
- Get up close and personal with a fully-renovated 'Brown Bomber' C17 class 4-8-0, built in the early 1950s by Walkers Ltd at Maryborough (Wednesday, Saturday and Sundays) or the
- Railmotor RM76 Experience locomotive. (Thursday)
- Gorgeous Mary Valley scenery
- Experience rail travel how it used to be.
- Excellent lunch at heritage eateries.
- Tickets for the Mary Valley Rattler steam or railmotor trip Gympie - Amamoor return.
- Delicious 2-course gourmet lunch: vegan and vegetarian options always available
- Air-conditioned return transport to Gympie and all transport between stops
- Comfortable air-conditioned minibus with Bluetooth connectivity for your choice of music
- Qualified, experienced driver
- COVID-safe transport and practices
- Your choice of pick-up and drop-off points.
- Door-to-door pick-up and drop-off