Greek Cooking Master Class
Included in the gift box: Unique
Partner Name: Otao Kitchen
Enjoy while learning with this cooking class experience gift in Victoria for one.
Greek cooking traditions date back thousands of years, giving Greek cuisine today a rich diversity of cooking styles, ingredients and flavours. We are passionate about Greek food and using the simplest ingredients as all Greeks do. We'll show you how to create authentic Greek dishes bursting with flavour. Our expertly chef will guide you through the recipes, enabling you to recreate these classic dishes at home.
Join us with a welcome drink at Otao kitchen, where your chef will talk you through the class menu and how the class will run before you are assigned a workspace in our fully equipped kitchen stations and ingredients ready to cook.
The step-by-step demonstration is fun and easy to follow, and Otao kitchen's team will be available to assist you. At the end of your cooking, your efforts will be rewarded with a glass of wine and a meal that has been cooked by yourself, where hints and tips can be shared with the group while enjoying the food that you have prepared.
MEZES SAMPLE MENU
- Handmade Pita Bread
- Papoutsakia- Stuffed Eggplant with Lamb and Cheese
- Lamb and Chicken Souvlaki
- Tzatziki- Herbal Cucumber Yoghurt
- Kolokithoke Keftedes- Zucchini Fritters with Feta
ON THE DAY
- This Greek Cooking Classes are a perfect solution for your Christmas Party, Birthday party, Anniversary, Hens Party, Bucks Party, Team Building Cooking, Work lunch and dinner or Corporate event.
- We can cater to different dietary requirements - please let us know by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For rescheduling made more than 14 days prior to the event, there is no charge to change to your new date. After the first date change, there will be $49pp per date change. For rescheduling made within 14 days prior to the event, we can only accept that you are being sick with a medical certificate, and we will still charge $49 for administration fee.
- No refund or reschedule will take effect (1) if you fail to arrive at the venue at the time stipulated, (2) if you voluntarily leave your class after it has commenced, (3) if you need to leave the event for reasons of bereavement, injury or illness. Travel insurance and medical insurance are therefore strongly recommended.
- In the event that you are unwell, we ask that you send someone in your place. The participants who are not unwell will still be expected to attend.
- Lateness: please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of the class. We cannot accommodate or refund for those who arrive after the scheduled start time, even if you call ahead. The instructor will be expected to start on time and will not be able to repeat the health and safety and/or demonstrations at the beginning of the class.
- Read more of our FAQs and booking terms