Coorong Adventure 6 Hour Cruise
Partner Name: Ambler Touring
Be delighted with this day tour experience gift in South Australia for one.
Pickup from your hotel for your Coorong Adventure Tour. Relax in your comfortable shuttle as you'sre escorted out of the city limits to the beautiful Fleurieu Peninsula. Visit Victor Harbour where the picturesque landscapes meet the glistening ocean and explore the whale centre before a coastal drive to Goolwa. We will then board the Spirit of the Coorong at Goolwa Wharf. Kick back on deck as you cruise to the Goolwa Barrage, Coorong National Park and the mouth of the Mighty Murray River. You'sll need your camera on hand for the abundance of amazing bird and marine life to be spotted in their natural habitat. Your Captain will provide an informative commentary as you sail the crystal waters. Take a guided walk through the boardwalk of the sand dunes to the perfect white beaches that lay untamed beyond. Adventure works up a hunger and you'sll be catered for with a delicious lunch and morning/afternoon tea. Enjoy the warmth of the afternoon sun as you sail back to Goolwa and your shuttle transfers you back through wonderland at the end of your day.
Cruise and Tour Itinerary:
- Pick up from Adelaide or Glenelg Hotel - 8:00 am
- Fleurieu Peninsula scenic drive
- Coffee and Chat Hectors on the Wharf
- 9:45 am embark at Goolwa Wharf
- 10:00 am 6 hour Coorong Adventure Cruise
- Paddle Boat History
- Goolwa Barrage
- Murray Mouth
- Storm Boy country and Coorong Shacks
- Morning Tea
- Wetland birdlife
- Guided boardwalk through the sand dunes
- Lunch on board
- Guided walk to aboriginal sites
- Afternoon Tea
- 4:00 pm disembark at Goolwa Wharf
- Return to your Hotel - Tour finish at 6:00 pm
*Please note the Tour Itinerary is subject to availability and some inclusions may be altered or replaced without notice.