Chinese Cooking Master Class
Included in the gift box: Unique
Partner Name: Otao Kitchen
Discover a new activity with this exciting cooking class experience gift in Victoria for one.
Indulge in the unique and exquisite flavours of Chinese cuisine and experience its rich cultural heritage with our small and friendly group cooking classes. Led by expert chefs, you'll get to explore the fundamentals of Chinese cooking, including well-kept cooking knives, essential ingredients, spices, and flavour profiles.
Our immersive, hands-on classes cater to all experience levels from beginners to advanced, with a range of themes including dumpling making and Street Food Asia. You'll learn how to whip up multiple mouth-watering dishes, giving you the confidence to recreate them at home with ease.
And the best part? At the end of your class, you get to enjoy your delicious creations with complimentary beer and wine. Plus, you'll receive expert cooking tips and tricks and online recipes to take home. Repeat your experience, purchase gift vouchers - they last for 3 years. Join us for an unforgettable foodie adventure full of taste and culture!
- Hands-on cooking experience with an expert chef instructor
- Learn best practices to well-kept Chinese knives
- Explore fundamentals of cooking ingredients, spices and flavour profile
- Create a delicious meal to your palette then enjoy with complimentary beer and wine
- Listen to cooking tips and tricks and recreate the dishes at home with online recipes
- Brilliant with weekly classes, purchase gift vouchers with 3-year valid
- Refreshment drinks throughout the class
- Use of all cooking equipment and utensils, including an apron
- The freshest quality food and ingredients provided
- A delicious meal celebrated and enjoyed together, toasted with sparkling wine or beer
- Online recipes from your class so you can recreate them at home
SAMPLE MENU *all menus subject to seasonal change
- Chao Shou- Sichaun Wontons
- Chilli and Sesame Oil Sauce
- Yuxiang Qiezi- Sichaun Eggplant
- Mapo Tofu - Tofu with Chilli Bean Paste
- Dong Po Rou - Braised Pork Belly
- La Yu- Chilli Oil
ON THE DAY
- This hands-on Chinese cooking class experience lasts for approximately 2.5 hours
- Enjoy a complimentary refresher drink on arrival
- Demonstration of the Chinese cooking class recipes by your Chef
- Chopping, rolling, folding and preparing your dishes - all hands-on
- Sit and eat together at the end with a glass of sparkling wine
- This Chinese cooking master class can be a perfect solution for your Work Christmas Party, Birthday party, Anniversary, Hens Party, Bucks Party, Team Building Cooking, Work Lunch and Dinner or Corporate Launch Event from 6-40 people. We can cater to different dietary requirements.
- For rescheduling made more than 14 days prior to the event, there is no charge to change to your new date. After the first date change, there will be $49pp per date change. For rescheduling made within 14 days prior to the event, we can only accept that you are being sick with a medical certificate, and we will still charge $49 for administration fee.
- No refund or reschedule will take effect (1) if you fail to arrive at the venue at the time stipulated, (2) if you voluntarily leave your class after it has commenced, (3) if you need to leave the event for reasons of bereavement, injury or illness. Travel insurance and medical insurance are therefore strongly recommended.
- In the event that you are unwell, we ask that you send someone in your place. The participants who are not unwell will still be expected to attend.
- Lateness: please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of the class. We cannot accommodate or refund for those who arrive after the scheduled start time, even if you call ahead. The instructor will be expected to start on time and will not be able to repeat the health and safety and/or demonstrations at the beginning of the class.
- Read more of our FAQs and booking terms
Katie De R. Dec 2020
My husband and I did the Chinese cooking class with Dylan, and we absolutely loved it. Not previously being the biggest fans of Chinese food, we took the class out of curiosity. We learnt all about the different types of cuisine and the different regions of China in a relaxed atmosphere. We ended up loving the food we made (which was Sichuan) and had a great night. We now want to sign up for more classes and bring some friends.
for special promotions, tasting events, recipes and more!