Sourdough, Focaccia, Ciabatta, Milk Buns
Included in the gift box: Unique
Partner Name: The Farm Eatery Cooking School
Learn a new hobbie with this fun cooking class experience gift in South Australia for one.
Join us for a hands on cooking class that will take you on a journey through the world of bread-making. Under the guidance of our expert chef, you'll learn how to make sourdough, ciabatta, focaccia, and milk buns from scratch using the freshest local ingredients. You'll learn the techniques and skills required to perfect each loaf, from kneading and shaping to baking. Roll up you sleeves for an unforgettable culinary experience in the stunning Barossa Valley.
Hands on experience: The class offers a hands on bread making experience where you will learn to make sourdough, ciabatta, focaccia, and milk buns from scratch.
Local ingredients: You will learn to work with fresh, locally sourced ingredients from the Barossa Valley to create delicious and nutritious bread.
Practical skills: By the end of the class, you will have gained practical skills and confidence in bread making, and have a repertoire of delicious bread recipes to impress your family and friends.
- Coffee and Tea on arrival
- Take home recipes and all your creations
- Expert instruction and guidance from our Executive Chef
- All ingredients, equipment required and an apron to wear during class
- Our recipes are made with fresh and local seasonal ingredients
- Suitable for all skill levels
- Please advise of any food allergies at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable clothes and closed in shoes. Aprons will be provided.
- This experience is 3 hours in duration
- Class starts at 10am
*THIS CLASS IS NOT SUITABLE FOR GLUTEN INTOLERANT GUESTS