Autopia Tours: Peninsula Hot Springs Twilight Express
Included in the gift box: Ultimate
Partner Name: Get Lost Travel - Victoria / New South Wales (Auto
Address: Melbourne Vic 300
Enjoy this ultimate nature tour experience gift in Victoria for one.
TOUR CODE: PHSE-B (Twilight)
OPERATES: *FRI, SAT, *SUN (*seasonal)
TOUR DURATION: 6.5 Hours
MAIN PICKUP LOCATION & TIME: Regent Theatre, 191 Collins St, Melbourne @ 3:00pm.
- Escape the busy weekend crowds with this evening offering
- Just 90 minutes from Melbourne onboard a hassle-free transfer service from/to the Mornington
- The Peninsula Hot Springs is an award-winning natural hot springs and day spa destination on the Mornington Peninsula
- Take advantage of music and events only offered in the evenings
- The thermal mineral waters flow into the pools at this coastal oasis, providing an idyllic setting for relaxation and rejuvenation
- Experience over 50 globally-inspired bathing experiences including the cave pool, reflexology walk, Turkish steam bath (Hamam), sauna, cold plunge pools, family bathing area, massaging showers and our hilltop pool, with stunning 360 degree views of the region
Exhilarate your senses with an evening visit to the award-winning coastal oasis known as the Mornington Peninsula Hot Springs, only 90 mins from Melbourne. Escape the busy weekend surge while taking advantage of the differing music and event options with this evening offering. An idyllic escape for some much needed relaxation and thermal bathing with over 50 globally-inspired bathing experiences within the one Bath House. A sure fire way to rejuvenate your mind body and soul, as you can enjoy, sit back and relax with transport to/from Melbourne to the Mornington Peninsula for the day.
Pamper yourself at the world-class Peninsula Hot Springs as you soak up the serene settings and absorb the peace, whilst relaxing and rejuvenating. The goal of the Peninsula Hot Springs are your pleasures, with the purpose being 'to create experiences where people relax in nature and connect with the deep well of their being's. The pools and private baths are filled with flowing natural thermal mineral waters at this award-winning coastal oasis, so you can let your worries wash away as you relax back in the naturally healing waters and mineral-rich thermal pools. The Bath House has over 50 different bathing experiences available and provides areas suitable for guests young and old. There is also a kiosk available that offers dinner options and afternoon snacks for your convenience. Peninsula Hot Springs is just 90 minutes from Melbourne and can proudly claim to be the first natural hot springs and day spa centre in Victoria.
- Departs from Melbourne: at 15:00pm
- Arrives at Peninsula Hot Springs: at 16:30pm
- Bathing time: 3-hours
- Leaves Peninsula Hot Springs: at 20:00pm
- Returns to Melbourne: at 22:00pm
Bathing in the hot spring pools is not recommended during pregnancy, or for people with heart conditions, hypertension, circulation disorders or diabetes. The Peninsula Hot Springs may ask you to sign a waiver form prior to entry.
- 3 hours of evening bathing time (over 50 spa experiences)
- Express afternoon shuttle to & from Peninsula Hot Springs
- Bath House entry (excluding 'Transport Only' fare type)
- Skip the queue, for priority entrance
- Melbourne city pick-up/drop-off service
- Modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Experienced road crew
- Spa treatments and wellness inclusions can be pre-booked directly with the Peninsula Hot Springs. Please note limited availability especially during peak season, advantage bookings are required +61 (0)3 5950 8777.
- Locker and towel hire, available on arrival at reception for an extra $5 dollar fee per item.
- All food and beverages are available for purchase at the Peninsula Hot Springs or you can BYO. Glass and alcohol is prohibited.
- Transfer to and from accommodation to the main departure point.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Swimwear or bathers, towel
- Dress code swimsuits are required in the Bath House bathing area, rash vests and boardshorts are acceptable.
- Footwear: To reduce the risk of slips, is recommended around pools and any wet areas.
- We recommend that you bring your own water bottle to drink from during your visit.
- Spending money to purchase food & beverages from one of the health choice cafe's onsite.