A Very Vegan Christmas
Included in the gift box: Unique
Partner Name: The Farm Eatery Cooking School
Experience the magic of our hands on vegan Christmas cooking class and transform your festive feast into a nourishing plant based delight. A Very Vegan Christmas will take you on a culinary journey of fresh, seasonal flavours. Using local ingredients like mushrooms, sweet potatoes, juicy tomatoes, and beetroot, you'll learn how to create healthy and delicious dishes that will wow your family and friends. Get ready to elevate your Christmas lunch to the next level!
Hands on experience: The class will offer a hands-on cooking experience where you will actively participate in preparing the dishes alongside our experienced chef.
Local Ingredients: The class will focus on using fresh, locally sourced ingredients from the Barossa Valley to create delicious and nourishing plant based dishes for Christmas.
Practical skills: Gain practical skills and confidence in plant based cooking, go home with a repertoire of delicious recipes to impress your family and friends at your next Christmas feast.
- Coffee and Tea on arrival
- Take home recipes
- Expert instruction and guidance from our Executive Chef
- All ingredients, equipment required and an apron to wear during class
- Our recipes are made with fresh and local seasonal ingredients
- Suitable for all skill levels
- Please advise of any food allergies at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable clothes and closed in shoes. Aprons will be provided.
- This experience is 3 hours in duration
- Class starts at 10am